Thursday, June 11, 2009

13 months (a few days late)

it was my plan to post on the 6th of each month - this has just been a busy month. from may 6th to june 6th i lost 6 1/2 pounds. the weight loss has certainly slowed down, but i expected that to happen the closer that i get to goal. i am also re-thinking what my goal should be.

many people who have had weight loss surgery will follow-up with plastic surgery in one form or another to remove excess skin. i didn't realize just how much that excess skin could possibly weigh and from information i have gathered, depending on how much weight you lose, this can add up to 10-15 pounds. and can also account for 1 to 2 dress sizes. so, now all i need is around $30,000 for a complete body lift - hahaha!

weight loss up to june 6th ( 13 months) is 157 pounds - WOW!

1 comment:

SueZ said...

I am in the process of reading your ENTIRE blog from day 1. Awesome! It is very helpful for me to read what you ate, how you felt, what made you vomit, what felt good...I am awaiting my surgery date...should be in a few weeks. Thanks for doing this blog.
Sue