Tuesday, January 6, 2009

has it really been 8 months???

i honestly cannot believe that it has been 8 months since my weight loss surgery. the time has really flown by! i am very pleased to say that i have now lost 113 pounds!!! i give God all the thanks and glory for my success. the holidays were very easy ~ didn't have any desire at all to cheat. last week i started doing a pilates routine in the morning. oh my oh my ~ at the end of that first day i was feeling muscles that i completely forgot were even there. OUCH! they suggest that you do the workout at least 3 times a week. i waited a few days before my second workout because my abdominal muscles were really sore. worked out yesterday and this morning for around a half hour each. i was going to join Curves - and i still might - but i know me and the more convenient it is to work out the more i will be inclined to stick with it. in addition to doing pilates i am back on the treadmill every evening after dinner. i am trying to pump up my exercise because i want to lose 12 pounds before february 6th! my goal is to have lost 125 pounds by then. (actually my goal is to lose it by feb 4th, my birthday!)

No comments: