Tuesday, April 22, 2008

A Grand Plan

i absolutely love it when my daily devotion is right on target for what is going on in my life!!  what a blessing to hear from God this way. as mentioned in my previous post for today this is the first day of my liquid pre-op diet and i have to share what God wrote just for me today!
"i will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; i will guide you with my eye." psalm 32:8  "God has plans for your life that are far grander than you can imagine.  but He won't force you to follow His will; to the contrary, He has given you free will, the ability to make choices and decisions on your own.  the most important decision of your life is, of course, your commitment to accept Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Saviour...  be patient, keep praying and keep seeking His will for your life.  when you do, you'll be amazed at the marvelous things that an all-powerful, all knowing God can do."

No comments: